At ACDI/VOCA we envision a world in which people are empowered to succeed in the global economy. It is our mission to achieve better lives for people and communities by increasing economic prosperity and social inclusion.
Our people make this happen. Without amazing people, amazing work doesn’t happen.
Our people—in partnership with our funders and private-sector partners—transform lives and grow incomes around the world in a sustainable way.
This is critically important work and it takes dedicated, dynamic, and diverse employees to make it happen.
Our work makes a difference because the way we do it is grounded in and driven by our core values. These values shape the way we approach projects, communities, and one another.
- Passion– We are passionate about our vision for the world, and about our commitment to each other and to the people and communities where we work.
- Insight– We invest in learning and thought leadership and apply knowledge-based insights in everything we do.
- Respect– We promote diversity, transparency, and collaboration because we recognize the dignity, contributions, and interests of others, both inside and outside our organization.
- Resilience– We are innovative, adaptive, and versatile and learn from our mistakes as well as from our successes
- Impact– We are inclusive, empowering, and results-oriented because we care about achieving our mission.
- Integrity– We are honest and accountable, and we value doing the right thing.
These are the marks we make and the impressions we leave behind long after our work is done. They drive everything we do.
“It is a privilege to work for an organization that has been around for more than half a century and has made an impact in 146 countries. This is a place where smart, innovative, and talented people congregate. It offers endless opportunities to learn from some of the best experts in the industry. It is gratifying to be surrounded by people who spend their time figuring out new ways to do more good in more time zones.”–Martin Knezevic, Director, Cost & Pricing, Financial Planning and Analysis
ACDI/VOCA will never request payment or charge a fee to apply for any position. Any third-party agencies attempting to solicit funds to assist with job placement or applications are not affiliated with ACDI/VOCA. ACDI/VOCA does not use e-mail addresses that are outside of our immediate internet domain.